Wednesday, October 7, 2015 . . . Fall has arrived . . For those who have been thinking about a career change – the time is right, because just as you get down to business so do companies.
Employers utilize these last 3 months of the year to look seriously at their staffing requirements for the 4th quarter and the beginning of the new year. So, get to work if a new job, expansion of your role, move to a new type or job, or retooling to put your skill set to work in a new industry . . . is on your mind!
1) Make sure your resume is focused and the information it contains is aligned with your goal.
2) Dust off your ‘L’vator speech. Does it adequately tell the listener what you want to do?
3) Networking is the name of the game. Well over 80% of opportunities come about via the “Hidden Market.” Create your networking plan.
Helping people grow their
Let us help you strategize how to plan a change, implementing your plan, or get your transition back on track. Let us help you achieve your goals!This week's featured article: Top 10 Questions From Beginning Job Seekers
Bronze Service Level: Learn how to build a resume and use it to get a job.
Silver Service Level: Learn how to use your resume to market yourself and "show & sell" employers the benefits of hiring you.
Gold Service Level: Comprehensive approach. Develop a full complement of personal-professional marketing tools and your networking and interviewing skills to advance your career.
Platinum Service Level: Join the club . . . and we will stick with you from the beginning of your career quest to its fruition. Limited availability and membership by Invitation Only.
Other Ways We Can Help
● Speaking and Presentations
● Training Workshops
● Individual Coaching Appointments
● Articles for Publication
Please contact us for the help you may need.
Nancy Founder AJC - Career Strategy © Nancy@ajcglobal.com