- If the answer is YES, good for you.
- If the answer is NO, don't be discouraged.
It's not too late to make 2017 the year you realize your Career ambitions. Plan now to achieve your goals by being realistic, keeping in mind that a Job Search:
● Is like a marathon, not a sprint.
● Takes a lot of work. You can't abdicate the task.
● Follows a process that, if done, gets you further faster.
● Requires talking to people -- yes the dreaded networking.
Being realistic about what you need to do, and then doing it, will help you make the best career transition.
Helping people grow their
Let us help you strategize how to plan a change, implement your plan, or get your transition back on track. Let us help you achieve your goals!This week's featured article: What do We REALLY Mean by Follow-up?
Bronze Service Level: Learn how to build a resume and use it to get a job.
Silver Service Level: Learn how to use your resume to market yourself and "show & sell" employers the benefits of hiring you.
Gold Service Level: Comprehensive approach. Develop a full complement of personal-professional marketing tools and your networking and interviewing skills to advance your career.
Platinum Service Level: Join the club . . . and we will stick with you from the beginning of your career quest to its fruition. Limited availability and membership by Invitation Only.
Other Ways We Can Help
● Speaking and Presentations
● Training Workshops
● Individual Coaching Appointments
● Articles for Publication
Please contact us for the help you may need.
Nancy Founder AJC - Career Strategy © Nancy@ajcglobal.com