This is the time of year when goal setting is high on many people's lists of things to do! Often made in the form of "New Year’s resolutions," people identify things they'd like to accomplish. However, as January turns into February, and February to March, many lose enthusiasm, and their resolve to make changes dwindles.
Yet, some folks accomplish their resolutions . . . i.e.., goals. What's the difference? It may be in how they plan to achieve their resolutions.
Here's how to do it:
(1) Determine specifically what you would like to achieve and write your resolutions down.
(2) Ask yourself what steps you can take everyday toward achieving your resolutions.
(3) Estimate timetables for achieving mini- and maxi- goals or resolutions.
(4) Finally, know what success looks like, . . . . . so, you'll know when you get there!
Help for your Career Challenges
Find helpful and up-to-date information on how to navigate a career transition and achieve your goals. Get the:
● Technical know-how,
● Subtle understandings of how hiring happens, and
● Emotional support that a job seeker needs to find success.
Articles, tips, and FAQs - here in the AJC - Career Strategy © website This week's featured article: Face Your Fear and NETWORK!
Resume Reviews - 1-hour review of your resume
Interview Coaching and Guidance
Coaching on your job search
Planning a strategic job search
Appointments for questions about your search
Presentations on topics relevant to how to search for a new position or professional role
Workshops for job seekers
Assessments of your capabilities, attitudes, and aptitude to hone your job search
Tools and Templates to assist and guide you in resume writing, networking, marketing yourself, and interviewing
I hope you will find the help you need for a successful job search here at AJC - Career Strategy ©. Contact me with your questions, insights, and stories. Let me help you achieve your career goals. Nancy Founder AJC - Career Strategy © Nancy@ajcglobal.com