However, as January turns into February, and February to March, many lose enthusiasm and their resolve. Yet, some folks accomplish their resolutions. What's the difference? It may be in how they plan to achieve their resolutions. Here's how to do it:
1. Determine specifically what you would like to achieve and write your resolutions down.
2. Ask yourself what steps you can take everyday toward achieving your resolutions.
3. Keep track. Use a calendar or notebook and give yourself a “✔” each day that you work toward your goal.
3. Set mini- and maxi- goals or resolutions and target dates to achieve these goals.
4. Finally, know what success looks like . . . so, you'll know when you get there!
Helping people grow their
Let us help you strategize how to plan a change, implement your plan, or get your transition back on track. Let us help you achieve your goals!
This week's featured article: Re-Focus & Re-Energize Your Job Search for Fall
Bronze Service Level: Learn how to build a resume and use it to get a job.
Silver Service Level: Learn how to use your resume to market yourself and "show & sell" employers the benefits of hiring you.
Gold Service Level: Comprehensive approach. Develop a full complement of personal-professional marketing tools and your networking and interviewing skills to advance your career.
Platinum Service Level: Join the club . . . and we will stick with you from the beginning of your career quest to its fruition. Limited availability and membership by Invitation Only.
Other Ways We Can Help
◆❖◆ Speaking and Presentations
◆❖◆ Training Workshops
◆❖◆ Individual Coaching Appointments
◆❖◆ Articles for Publication
Please contact us for the help you may need.
Nancy Founder AJC - Career Strategy © Nancy@ajcglobal.com